Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blessed by Composting - 2 Spicy Thai Chili Pepper Trees with 2 Chillies

As I wrote in previous blog entries about composting and cutting back on your weekly trash.  I keep a plastic bag in the kitchen sink and fill it with vegetable and fruit peels, egg shells) until it is full then I bury it in the backyard or front yard for the soil to decompose it.  At night, I tie the bag so the scent and no critters can get inside the bag.

If EVERYONE who has the ability to garden, I strongly recommend to start composting in order to have less trash then our landfills will not be overfilled! Please let's do our part on this Earth!

Other Green Blogs with Useful Tips to Eliminate/Decrease Trash: 
  1. Green Garbage Project: http://greengarbageproject.adammathiasdesign.com/
  2. 365 Days of Trash: 365daysoftrash.blogspot.com
  3. Wedding Cans: www.weddingcans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment