Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Grocery Store Ads 08/04-08/10/2010




Well, this past week, has been a long week for me!  Taking care of a little rescued bird has been an interesting learning experience.  I am glad to save this lil bird's life and I know it has already made my life more blessed. 

I got my weekly grocery store ads delivered on Tuesday, so I wanted to share with you all what I thought are pretty good prices for the following stores: Albertsons, Food 4 Less, Jons International Marketplace (for Los Angeles & Orange County areas), Lucky, Ralphs, Smart & Final, Vallarta Supermarkets (for these Counties: Los Angeles, Fresno, Kern, San Diego, Oxnard, Victorville, Porterville) and Vons.

The next several blog entries will be for each grocery store. I hope this will save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment