Monday, August 16, 2010

Received FREE Starbucks Coffee Artisan Snack Plate Coupon for CA Only!

I getting FREE food!  I received the Free Starbucks Coffee Artisan Snack Plate coupon by mail and finally went to pick up my FREE Artisan Snack Plate.  The coupon link still works: http://bricks.coupons.com/mail.asp?o=64561&c=SB&p=CEF0uDY3

You will receive this letter in the mail with the coupon attached to bottom of letter.

 I selected the Chicken on Flatbread with Hummus (value $4.95). Wow! I couldn't believe someone would pay for this snack.  I guess I'm very frugal and living on a tight budget.  The overall taste was bland and healthy snack.  You can make many snack meals if you bought the below ingredients at Jons International Marketplace (buy Persian Cucumbers, Baby Carrots, Pita Bread and Chicken Breast to grill) if you don't want to buy in bulk at Costco) or Costco (buy pita bread and hummus).

No comments:

Post a Comment